Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Off Centre

After carefully working out how to centre the 'blank' squares in the blanket I've been putting together,  I joined the last row of squares to the wrong end. I didn't notice until after I'd done the edging that the squares are not in the centre at all. I don't want to re-do all that, so I'm going to say that centred is boring and predictible.  I meant it to be like this all the time!

For those who don't want to follow the link, this is a group project blanket that will be given to a family whose son died. His name will be embroidered in the blank squares.

10 comments:

  1. Call it Doctor Who's Tardis and people will think it was meant to be that way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Jane!! And not the least bit boring! ;)
    Katie V in NC USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure you did ;-P It has all come together beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't necessarily like things to be centered anyway, I think it looks great.
    It's a lovely blanket, and I think it's a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to comment here for your bracelet because it won't post my comment. That bracelet is very unique!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I wonder why it won't allow comments. I was a bit surprised that there were absolutely no comments, now I know why, so that thanks for that!

      Delete
  6. That looks fine the way it is. Great work on it.

    ReplyDelete