Sunday, February 22, 2015

Yarn Festival in Klerksdorp

I read recently in a local newspaper about a yarn festival that is coming up this week, from the 25th to the 28th March. Most festivals I hear about are in major cities, much too far away for me to go to, but this one is in Klerksdorp, a mere three hours drive from me. It sounds very interesting, with handspun wools, felt et cetera on display and workshops in knitting, crochet, felting etc. I'm not planning to take any courses, but I do hope to go and take a look. Anyone who is interested in finding out more can contact Petro Nel, her e-mail address is petro-nel@lantic.net 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they arranged a yarn festival close by with out letting you know first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to go! I always love attending fiber tests in the Chicago area. There are so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete