Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Turn

 Yesterday it was my turn to do a demonstration for the craft group I belong to. We made bread. First I plaited dough into a loaf, and then Amanda had a go. Here are the loaves when they came out of the oven:
We all made bread rolls from scratch after that and then sat down to a meal of bread and home made jams, pates and other tasty goodies. Apparently the results were well received in homes around the district, so we may be under pressure to make bread instead of buying it!

5 comments:

  1. I bet is smelled wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your plaited bread ooks so even and nice. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops. That was meant to be looks. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Craft Group is certainly versatile! - the bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete